A single source of power for all your blocks. Provide power to your invention from any USB port; the computer, a phone charger, a battery pack, it all works.
Power Station blocks can be daisy chained allowing you to power multiple block sets at once, this is extremely useful when building more complex innovations.
What’s in the box: * Power Station Block
The Power Station block provides secure voltage regulation for your blocks. In normal conditions, the Power Station produces a steady 5V supply to the rest of the blocks, however, advanced users can disable the regulation capability to allow higher voltages to pass through for applications that require higher voltages such as driving larger DC Motors connected to a Motor Driver block.
- Operating Voltages: 3.3 to 12V
- Regulated Output Voltage: 5V
- Max Current Drain: 5A
Regulation OFF *:
- Operating Voltages: 3.3 to 18V *
- Max Current Drain: 6.5A
* Please keep in mind that if you decide to turn off the power regulation feature, you MUST make sure the input voltage never exceeds the maximum voltage limits of any other block attached to the Power Station.
* Other blocks (such as the Motor Driver) do not support 18V input voltages. Always refer to the maximum voltage limits of the blocks you are connecting
The Power Station block can pass both power and data to other Power Station blocks, allowing you to control multiple blocks with a single radio.
Important: When daisy chained, make sure the total power drain does not exceed the limits of the Power Station.