The motor Driver block is the controller for your motors with it you can drive motors that will take you to the moon for a Mars landing.Drive 4 motors at the same time, whether they are Servos, Brushed with and without Encoder or Brushless motors allowing for transport and robotic applications.
What’s in the box:* Motor Driver Block
- Operating Voltages: 3.3 to 10.8V
- Output Current: 1.5A RMS per H-Bridge (H-Bridge 1 connected to outputs 0 and 1; H-Bridge 2 connected to outputs 2 and 3).
- Outputs connected in Parallel: 3A RMS, 4-A Peak per H-Bridge
- Max Current Drain: 6A
You can combine different modes to be used simultaneously (E.g, 2 servos and 2 DC motors).
- (x4) Servo Outputs
- (x12) Multi Servo Mode (PWM signals only, power to the servos needs to be provided externally).
- (x4) Brushed Motors
- (x2) Brushed Motors with quadrature encodersThe Motor Driver block also features internal shutdown functions for over temperature, overcurrent and short-circuit protection.