You have the opportunity to become part of a small, innovative Australian company who develops software and hardware applications for the global Education and STEM marketplace.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in graphic design skills, allowing you to create captivating high quality mockups, and intuitive wireframes and prototypes for review and publish.
Our small and growing team of innovators includes designers, developers, engineers and team leaders. As we continue to grow, we will encourage the right candidate to grow with us and part of a global success story.
You will work with a culturally diverse team who celebrates success as well as provides well-guided support.
- Development of responsive web applications delivering aligned with business requirements
- Design and development of UX/UI with creative content
- Develop and maintain adherence to brand style guides
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation and detailed design documents
- Strong UX/UI and visual design background:
- A solid portfolio of successful past projects
- Experience designing apps
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of user interface design
- Demonstrated experience of Design Thinking methodology
- Ability to design wireframe and prototype using relevant tools
- Ability to create visually appealing mock-ups
- A solid understanding of current design trends * At least 2 years experience with standard digital design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Principle, Invision)
- At least 2 years of experience design prototyping
- At least 1 years of experience performing user testing
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Fusion360 is a plus
- Experience with browser compliance: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and mobile devices
- Experience working in agile development and delivery
- Experience working with Git is a plus
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication and team-work skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, IT or equivalent qualifications and experience
- Overall, a team-player. Experience working within a team environment and collaborating to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Should have 3 years’ experience as a user experience designer or product designer and content creation working in a similar environment
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Who are we
Kitsunei is a small and highly innovative Australian based technology company developing intuitive learning software and technologies for STEM in Educational. We have developed a world class, award winning hardware and software platform for the global marketplace.
Our philosophy is to empower individuals and teams via innovative learning platforms to have critical thinking skills to succeed in this dynamic digital age. Our STEM education platform provides opportunities for everyone to excel and return value to broad communities.
Job Type: Full-time
- UX Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Milton QLD (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)