As of January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants these specific rights to California residents.
1. The right to request disclosure of your business’ data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information you have collected, the source of the information, your use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
2. The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about them during the 12 months before their request (together with right #1, a “personal information request”);
3. The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions);
4. The right to request that their personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
5. The right not to be discriminated against because they exercised any of the new rights.
• How we collect your information?
• How we use your information?
• With whom may your personal information be shared?
• Choices regarding your information?
How to contact us:
If you wish to contact us to update your information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To submit a personal information or erasure request under CCPA, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your email address.